Crochet Bow Cuff Slipper Boots
These easy crochet slippers for beginners are a great way to practice increasing, decreasing, and skipping single crochet stitches. The crochet slippers feature a crochet bow as part of the boot cuff. When I started slippers, I knew that I was going to make them look like crochet boots. This way if I wanted to add non slip grip, they could be worn outside during the cold months. I used Lion Brand’s Vanna’s Choice yarn to make them. I have grouped the sizes into 3 sets. To get to the slipper pattern all you need to do is click the size set that you need.
I released this slipper pattern as part of charity drive we have going on. There are 13 designers who are all releasing a pattern for free during these 14 weeks. You might remember us doing something similar with mittens last year.
1. Mod Mismatched Slippers – Blackstone Designs
2. Ugly Slippers – Mad Mad Me
3. Carousel Slippers – Blackstone Designs
5. Chunky Boat Slippers – Whistle and Ivy
6. Crochet Bow Cuff Slipper Boots – Busting Stitches